Oxford Utd (A) - LeagueCup QF - Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We actually dont own the ground and if you ask any oxford fan they will say they hate it,give me the manor anyday...basically we are being bent over by our ex owner we pay around 1 million pound a year to play at the soulless pit,new owners are looking at new sites for a new ground so here's hoping

Good luck to you. The tendency now is to have grounds way outside the town, I've noticed. Keeps costs down, but the real fans hate it.

Have you considered Tom Quad at Christ Church at all? You could put some cracking £10,0000 per year boxes up in Tom Tower.

no corner stands? What happened to the stand behind the goal, looks like decent parking though.

The parking isn't great. i drove there last season and getting into the car park hectic, ended up being quite fortunate getting a spot right next to the ground but it took me about an hour to get out the car park after the game. i'd park up and walk.

I'd imagine something like the below, I'd have gone with Angelino, but Zinchenco could do with some minutes.
I'd imagine Bernabe and Doyle should get some time too, maybe Harwood Bellis.
But personally i'd give Sergio 20 minutes or so to get some match minutes in at some point.

Bravo
Cancelo Garcia Otamendi Zinchenco
Rodri
Foden Gundo
Bernardo Jesus Mahrez

Zinchenko should start in midfield on the left side. He performs well for Ukraine in a similar position and, for once, we have ample cover at left back.

Put him at 6. That's where he was for his best Ukraine game IMO, and it's a position where he could potentially get in the first team regularly.

Not sure if Pep will go for this much rotation, but I say fuck it:

Bravo, Cancelo, THB, Garcia, Angelino, Doyle, Foden, Zinchenko, Mahrez, Jesus, Bernabe
Bench: Carson, Otamendi, Mendy, Gundogan, Bernardo, Poveda, Sterling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.