Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

@twosips Any reason why? I’ve seen some rumors that he could leave at the end of this season, do you know if that’s true?

If that's true then that will be very disappointing. We have to keep the obvious talents and give them some minutes in cup games. I see why Pep will play Ian Carlo because he is older and probably earned it by staying at the club, maybe play both in some way atleast.

If that's true then that will be very disappointing. We have to keep the obvious talents and give them some minutes in cup games. I see why Pep will play Ian Carlo because he is older and probably earned it by staying at the club, maybe play both in some way atleast.
The thing is Braaf could be a 100m player and a first teamer, while Poveda is never ever gonna make it here. Braaf should play tomorrow

@twosips Any reason why? I’ve seen some rumors that he could leave at the end of this season, do you know if that’s true?

Oh don't mistake me for knowing anything! Ha. Just an educated guess. Pep seems to trust certain groups of youth players each season and there's nowt to suggest Braaf is in it this year. Seems to be THB, Doyle, Bernabe and then Poveda and Garcia who are with the first team every week training. I reckon Braaf is for next season's group. Just a guess of course but he does seem to pick out the ones he likes. He's quite consistent with it.

Oh don't mistake me for knowing anything! Ha. Just an educated guess. Pep seems to trust certain groups of youth players each season and there's nowt to suggest Braaf is in it this year. Seems to be THB, Doyle, Bernabe and then Poveda and Garcia who are with the first team every week training. I reckon Braaf is for next season's group. Just a guess of course but he does seem to pick out the ones he likes. He's quite consistent with it.

I would agree Braaf is more likely one for next season and beyond. Has real talent but notably imo has tailed off a bit since his time playing for Holland. No doubting he has real talent but lets not get over excited with a 17 year old.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.