Eto'o
Ribery
Moyes
Fernando
Gundogan
Kirk from Corrie
Corbyn
Fernando

These are just some of the names available. Pep knows all of them and rates them all highly as people he can trust and have an excellent working relationship with. We'll be fine.

It wouldn't surprise me if Pep came out and said we will leave it until the end of the season?

He has plenty of staff already.

My fear would be that might be an indicator as to where Pep will be next season?

I doubt he would be unfair to the club by bringing in someone for just six months, if he knew he would be leaving and another manager would want his own staff.

Could Kompany be interested if it happens?

I see it as the most obvious choice.

Vinny is losing face at Anderlecht and this would be the only public get-out for both, should we come knocking.

And why not, indeed?

He has the absolute respect of Pep, the squad, the owners, the fans.

Vinny is a presence in the dressing room we are sadly missing since he left.

He wants to develop as a manager, what better way than to learn from the best in the world, with a tangible shot of taking over from him.

In the interim, he is still playing and we could use him right away if fit, with no need to learn the system.

I mean, for fuck sake, it's an absolute no-brainer.

You've had your breather from Manchester, time to bring the family home and stop people taking liberties, starting with doing some of Pep's presser for him.

Vinny is losing face at Anderlecht and this would be the only public get-out for both, should we come knocking.

And why not, indeed?

He wants to develop as a manager, what better way than to learn from the best in the world, with a tangible shot of taking over from him.

In the interim, he is still playing and we could use him right away if fit, with no need to learn the system.

You've had your breather from Manchester, time to bring the family home and stop people taking liberties, starting with doing some of Pep's presser for him.
All that may be true, but none of it answers the question is he any good as a coach. If he is we may offer it him, if we aren't sure we won’t.

And why not, indeed?

There's no way Vinny's leaving Anderlecht mid-season. Just look at the homecoming he got and you'll see why. He can't/won't bail on the supporters after they stuck with him through that start they had.

Also I'm saying this in a low voice but ....he's not actually been a very good player this year and has been injured half the season. There's no guarantees he'd actually be useful on the pitch.

There's no way Vinny's leaving Anderlecht mid-season. Just look at the homecoming he got and you'll see why. He can't/won't bail on the supporters after they stuck with him through that start they had.

Also I'm saying this in a low voice but ....he's not actually been a very good player this year and has been injured half the season. There's no guarantees he'd actually be useful on the pitch.

I don't think anyone else is thinking he could play.

Given how long he has been there and where they I think he stays where he is.

Someone Spanish - Iniesta?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.