Arteta announced as new Arsenal manager

I'm of the same opinion. That game he took charge in felt like the players just took the piss to prove a point. I'm also not inspired - he may well be amazing on the training pitch but I feel that may be where his talents lie.
It was the Lyon home game in CL last season which we lost

Latest...….A Manchester City source said: “it’s surprising to hear that plans are being made by Arsenal to unveil our coach as their Head Coach on Friday on the basis that no contact has been made by the Club to discuss this matter. “

Latest...….A Manchester City source said: “it’s surprising to hear that plans are being made by Arsenal to unveil our coach as their Head Coach on Friday on the basis that no contact has been made by the Club to discuss this matter. “
Imagine the outrage in the press if the roles where reversed

Just said in 5Live that Pep called everyone into the changing rooms after the game, everyone was in there for a while. Then Arteta was seen leaving the changing rooms on his own and left the stadium with one member of the City staff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.