#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this run in the team is doing wonders for him. His confidence is soaring and in turn so are his performances. Hes pretty good at holding the ball up which seems to go unnoticed and as mentioned his movement and directness for our first goal were top class. Keep going Gabby.

Sorry, I'm sure he's lovely, but he's absolutely fucking infuriating.

Just fucking score simple chances.
You're last line sums up most of our players to date, as a team we have wasted to many good chances and that is why we are third at present.

World Class as always...

Great team player, always delivers the ball, runs those kilometer, passes accurately, wins some difficult battles..
What a player, what a professional.. Should be main striker already...

His movement during the first goal, I mean when he passed the defender and crossed the ball to "DeBruyne" should be named like it
was for "Robben" or "Messi".. For example - when someone plays like that, we should say -> "He Jesused It" :D
I'd have gone with Gabby-ed, but Jessused is even better.

I think this run in the team is doing wonders for him. His confidence is soaring and in turn so are his performances. Hes pretty good at holding the ball up which seems to go unnoticed and as mentioned his movement and directness for our first goal were top class. Keep going Gabby.
His movement for all the goals was very good and important. He helped open the box up for Sterling with the second goal, and both he and Sterling created the space for De Bruyne with our third.

It wasn't exceptional or anything, but both his and Sterling's par level for off the ball movement is very high and these were more examples.

So frustrating watching him sometimes...he gives the ball away far too much for such a talented player.

The intensity in our game with Bernie and Gabby instead of Dave and Sergio is on another level.

People judge Gabby almost entirely on his goal contributions but his movement and pressing are invaluable to the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.