#27 | João Cancelo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was he doing tonight with that trip? I just don’t get that at all. He really needs to up his game but from what I am hearing from a good source that he isn’t happy here and won’t be here much longer. Time will tell.

I know he almost scored a brace but I find it really hard to take to him.

Prior to joining us, he was regarded as one of the best offensive full-backs in the world. But I’m struggling to see what’s so special about him.

Hopefully he’ll come good and cut out that shit we saw in the second half.

I know he almost scored a brace but I find it really hard to take to him.

Prior to joining us, he was regarded as one of the best offensive full-backs in the world. But I’m struggling to see what’s so special about him.

Hopefully he’ll come good and cut out that shit we saw in the second half.

What was it he did?

Hard to take to. That shithousery was embarrassing. Compounded by the fact he is so soft and weak in his general play.

What was it he did?

Nothing to be proud about, but I'm not going to join in and call it out as embarrassing. But I understand other people's feelings on the matter.

I think Mackie had just bundled him over a bit slyly off the ball to win the corner that is in the clip, but that's no excuse.

Nothing to be proud about, but I'm not going to join in and call it out as embarrassing. But I understand other people's feelings on the matter.

I think Mackie had just bundled him over a bit slyly off the ball to win the corner that is in the clip, but that's no excuse.

Not a good look that. Was feeling sorry for him not having played much, but seeing that doesn't help his case one bit.

I notice that that clip misses the bit before where Mackie kicks Cancello as the ball is going out for a corner.
I don't like the throwing himself on the floor bit but Mackie was a prick.

I notice that that clip misses the bit before where Mackie kicks Cancello as the ball is going out for a corner.
I don't like the throwing himself on the floor bit but Mackie was a prick.
Yeah it wasn't unprovoked. It's just Cancelo is a poorer shithouser here so he looks stupider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.