LeagueCup SF - Man Utd - away allocation of only 3000 (p30)

maybe its one for the supporters group to work on and everyone who takes part could chip a quid in for a charity,,just a thought
I can visualise it now starts off just a small group of say 10-20 then it grows to 30 then 50 then 80,120,150 and so on coming out of bars and side streets to swell the numbers while all singing we’re coming for you,you rag bastards ...

Home one, not chance it goes past 18k away

You think there are 8500 season ticket holders all on the cup scheme with more than 18k points who will go to OT?

Pretty sure it went quite low a few years ago as I got one on about 8000 points and then my mate got one a few windows later!

Yes I have 7.5k points and on the League Cup scheme so I was thinking that I may have a chance of a ticket for the OT game!

You’ll be safe I think alright. Think I read here before that 19k were signed up to the CL scheme (open to be corrected) if that’s true then it would be a fair assumption to say 12-13k would be on the league cup scheme at most.

You think there are 8500 season ticket holders all on the cup scheme with more than 18k points who will go to OT?

Pretty sure it went quite low a few years ago as I got one on about 8000 points and then my mate got one a few windows later!
yes it went to low points a few years back when we played them,there are many city fans who will simply not go in that ground,and there were loads of tickets going from touts

I must have a chance on the cup scheme with 7000 points.
Anyway booked up Tuesday and Wednesday both games with free cancellation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.