Extreme heat.

-50f has been recorded here in the valley amd 60 miles north in Island Park they have seen a -60 f reading
Beer chilling weather mate.

Canada_Toronto_Beer_in_the_Snow.jpg

-50f has been recorded here in the valley amd 60 miles north in Island Park they have seen a -60 f reading
Seriously I mean, were all different and prefer different conditions, those minus temperatures, I don't think I'd ever go outside.
Then again I remember watching chippies in summer putting up my house frame in 35C (in the shade) full sun and wondering how they did it.

Seriously I mean, were all different and prefer different conditions, those minus temperatures, I don't think I'd ever go outside.
Then again I remember watching chippies in summer putting up my house frame in 35C (in the shade) full sun and wondering how they did it.
I prefer to work in the cold than the scorching hot, you can always add more clothes. We will sometimes get that hot in the summer and I hate it

I work on/build large glass furnaces around the world, where the running temps are 1580 degrees Celsius. Have worked in some hot places where ambient temp is 40-50 degrees. Just walking around the furnace can be 60-80 degrees. If doing hot repairs can be way above 100. Shitty work sometimes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.