Extreme heat.

NSW is indeed doing it tough.
Fire is 30km from my place and I have visibility of about 300m. Smokey af but people are in much, much worse positions than me (800 homes lost so far).

Got told not to go into work today (I work in Bargo). Bargo is currently on fire. Watching on live tv a fire behind the shops where I get my lunch sometimes. Scary day and it looks like its going to get worse in the coming days.

Last edited:
45*c/113*f in Death Valley, California
-29*c in Camrose, Alberta

Fire is 30km from my place and I have visibility of about 300m. Smokey af but people are in much, much worse positions than me.

Got told not to go into work today (I work in Bargo). Bargo is currently on fire. Watching on live tv a fire behind the shops where I get my lunch sometimes. Scary day and it looks like its going to get worse in the coming days.
My heart goes out to all there mate, pictures on our news were horrible, the animals, was almost in tears. take care.

Fire is 30km from my place and I have visibility of about 300m. Smokey af but people are in much, much worse positions than me.

It's just horrible mate, a real disaster, yet where I am Gold Coast is just normal.
Feel for everyone in NSW, stay safe.

It's just horrible mate, a real disaster, yet where I am Gold Coast is just normal.
Feel for everyone in NSW, stay safe.
Thankfully, Wollongong (where I live) is pretty protected. Escarpment to the west which the fire would stuggle to get down; ocean to the east. Basically just having to deal with smoke here, been ongoing for weeks. Rest of the state seems to be getting hard done by though; it's just so dry. Hope ScoMo is enjoying his holiday.

Marrakech,40 °c in the morning on a jeep tour the tour guide said he would turn the air con on when it got warm. When it got to 47°c he reluctantly turned it on. Said it wasn't a perticulaly hot day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.