LeagueCup SF - Man Utd - away allocation of only 3000 (p30)

Happy with that. Chance to avenge the defeat the other week. Would rather play them over two legs than a one off final.

Same can be said for Leicester too these days tbf.

Never confident of winning derby games but putting a positive spin on it-hopefully we will have learnt a few things from the recent defeat and it means we won't go into it over confident (the fans not the team!). Two legs home/away gives us a better chance than a one off game.

Let's hope Laporte will be back for the 2nd leg.

We will take the games seriously and play strong teams.

Yep, lock em in whilst we act like we have won the CL.....awful night and i'll never forget that

I well over that to be honest, consideringwhat we've won since.
But yes it was a bad night, was in the normal away section and the taunting from utd fans was relentless, and it did seem like it was going be years before we won anything.
But i in over a year we won the fa cup 2 years we won the league with the aguero moment., so we got our revenge that day .
I look back on that day with a smile , you have to go though those days makrs the success sweeter.
Think we will this game, but take nothing for granted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.