Ever won anything?

i won the opportunity to take part in a half time competition on the pitch a few years ago (0-0 midweek draw with everton) which i ended up winning, prize was 2 legends lounge tickets to the following home match v crystal palace which we won 4 nil!

My wife's heart - she wont ever go on here so wasted comment but dont want her to get big headed.

Seriously won a competition to fly with the first team to Abu Dhabi. Played Hamburg in a friendly whilst there

I won hospitality at the Open golf this summer in portrush with Hugo Boss. Free drink, food and VIP Passes. Def worth a few ££.
This week i won a Christmas tree and a load of energy drinks like 48 with Boost via twitter.
Won some tickets to concerts and football matches and a Q&A where Pep and Rory Mcllroy were speaking before the Irish open. I was going anyway!

I always enter any twitter and facebook competitions i come across! Free and usually good chance to win if only a few hundred enter! Loads are doing 12 day giveaways so only open for 1 day or that.

I won a competition in a tabloid as a 14 year old to get a week's free tuition at a local Bobby Moore Soccer Skills coaching school...everyone else who attended had their parents shell out a load ..it wasnt cheap.
Met Bobby Moore himself on the last day,shook his hand as he handed out the graded skills award...I achieved purple or somat. .the lowest one possible. ..being a footba'll daft teenager didn't mean you were any good at playing the game. .my dream of joining City and turning out with Caton Tueart and Paul Power was in tatters...

I met Jackie Charlton coming out of st James park 2012 (Yaya 0-2) and shook his hand .so completed the act of meeting the 1966 England world cup centreback partnership..No one can ever take that away from me... and The Moore connection has helped me in pubs at WHU.. back in the day....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.