Aguero - voted 2nd top moment of the decade

Quite agree.
In terms of a moment in football I think there are 3 that stand out for me:

Aguerooo
Michael Thomas at Anfield to win the title for Arsenal in 1989
Steve Bruce's two last minute headed goals for Man Utd to beat Sheff Weds.

In terms of a single season: Leicester winning the league is right up there. I would say Manchester City beating Man Utd on the last day is up there too because we had to overcome an awful lot that season to do it.

Leicester have been embraced by most football fans. Rightly. You've done it against the odds. Well done.
Manchester City did it with money in opposition to the combined hundreds of millions of the Liverpool and Man Utds and a media focused with hostile intent on Man City.

Var must have decided the vote! Only one winner in my opinion that being the Aguero winning the title goal. I would find it impossible even as a neutral (rags excluded) to vote another way. Still to this day sends shivers down my spine. Leicester's league win was a fantastic achievement but for moments Aguerosooooooooooooos, will always be No1!

2nd top moment of the decade???

it was the greatest sporting moment of all time!! fucking imbeciles and scousers voting for ABC!!
Only bit of Leicester's title I remember is the bit when they played snooker in the yard and it started raining ...
4698371_l1.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.