Arteta announced as new Arsenal manager

Strange move this. Not the job I'd have taken mid season. No rection from a previous player legend too.
He has nothing to loose.

He signs a three year contract on 5 million a year, if he is unsuccessful he get a big pay out and will walk back into another top role as a coach.

It's a wonderful opportunity for him at a once great club. I just hope he has firm promises from the owners that they will invest heavily in the playing staff.

Something about him..cant put my finger on it.dont think ive ever seen him smile,irrelevant in the larger scheme of things i know..
0_GettyImages-1035374046-758x398.jpg

Some strange posts about not knowing why he’d go. Arsenal are a bit of the mess at the minute but he’s getting a chance to be his own man, at a club he has a 5 year history with (whilst being captain during that period) and a pay rise to boot. I like that we employ people with ambition, if we didn’t we wouldn’t have achieved what we have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.