Arteta announced as new Arsenal manager

He has nothing to loose.

He signs a three year contract on 5 million a year, if he is unsuccessful he get a big pay out and will walk back into another top role as a coach.

It's a wonderful opportunity for him at a once great club. I just hope he has firm promises from the owners that they will invest heavily in the playing staff.
From his own career prospects it is a gamble but from a security of finance for him and his family it is better than he could ever hope for.

I don't know how true it is but the press reckon Everton have offered Ancelotti £11.5m a year.

I've said it before and I will say it again as it's Christmas, Vinnie is the perfect replacement for Arteta ..... People keep harping on about him being at his hometown, boyhood club, his hometown is now Manchester, City are HIS club.... He would be amazing, he would galvanise the team, the club the fans.... It's a no brainer, if I was Pep, I would be on the first plane to Belgium before Arteta cleared the building...

Vinnie will manage us one day regardless but a few seasons under Peps tutelage would hone his skills no end, he could then step up when Pep leaves ....

said same, vinnie would be good, the lift it would give to everyone.

The only way they were going to get him now and fair dos he is a top manager hope he does what Mancini did for us.
Is he still though?

See Wenger, Sven, Mourinho. Even Cloughie. Hunger matters.

The likes of Pep and Ferguson are rare. Pep is so obviously motivated. You see him in a press conference and the words are ordinary but his body is contorted with feeling.

said same, vinnie would be good, the lift it would give to everyone.
You think he'd walk out on Anderlecht after just taking the job.

Possible I guess there could be a mutual parting of the ways at the end of the season if Anderlecht think it's not working. Can't see it now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.