I need a quote from a joiner today!

Cellarite

in the away end at hillsborough clapping benarbia
Team supported
Manchester City
Sorry about this MODs. You can delete as soon as I get sorted if you can give me a couple of hours.

We have an ongoing, genuine insurance claim after water escape. They’ve agreed to some plastering, decorating, flooring and joinery but I need a quote from a joiner today so I can settle and pay for the other work.

I don’t need you to do the work and doubt you would given that I live in Yorkshire but a quote solves my problem.

PM if you can help...

Just giving this thread a bit of a go as I have tried various routes and being the time of year either no one is getting back to me, or no one is picking up the phone or cannot fit me in for months.
I have to have the bottom of my stairs altered in order to have a stair lift fitted in double quick time also a radiator refitted. Although I have a number of a plumber. My problem is I can't get hold of a joiner who isn't going to rip me off as it's this time of year.
I know it's a long shot and a difficult but any help is much appreciated.
PM if you can advise.
Wythenshawe area, thank you.
MODS, feel free to pull at any time.

Just giving this thread a bit of a go as I have tried various routes and being the time of year either no one is getting back to me, or no one is picking up the phone or cannot fit me in for months.
I have to have the bottom of my stairs altered in order to have a stair lift fitted in double quick time also a radiator refitted. Although I have a number of a plumber. My problem is I can't get hold of a joiner who isn't going to rip me off as it's this time of year.
I know it's a long shot and a difficult but any help is much appreciated.
PM if you can advise.
Wythenshawe area, thank you.
MODS, feel free to pull at any time.

Can't the stair lift company send or recommend somebody to do what is needed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.