Arteta announced as new Arsenal manager

Something is niggling me about all this. I just wonder if this not about Arteta; just Arsenal trying to get a handle on Pep's methods.

I really hope City have Arteta hooked in to a water tight NDA, and that he has the integrity to honour it.

Of course, it’s about trying to get “The Pep Effect” on the cheap without getting Pep.

They've already started saying he's not the right man for the job, they say that about every manager ;)

EDIT: 7:20 in

I'll give it till half time tomorrow before they boo him

Arsenal announced the appointment of Mikel Arteta without telling Manchester City. City expected Arsenal to let them know when the formal announcement was being made. Instead, they found out from the news breaking on TV screens around the training ground.

Classy from the arses,hope it's one big failure

Had to laugh at this bollocks on the bbc....

I see Arteta steering Arsenal towards mid-table - exactly where they are now. That will be satisfactory, frankly. The real task is clearing out the dead wood: Xhaka, Luiz, Ozil, Mustafi, Elneny - they all have to go ASAP. My dream scenario would be Arsenal triggering Guardiola's release clause in the summer, reuniting him with Arteta as a 'dream ticket' duo! :-)

Clive, Farnham

Glad he's gone, I think the last thing we want after Pep leaves is someone trying to copy what he did but not meeting his standards. We'll want a bit of a change. We've already become a bit predictable.

Something is niggling me about all this. I just wonder if this not about Arteta; just Arsenal trying to get a handle on Pep's methods.

I really hope City have Arteta hooked in to a water tight NDA, and that he has the integrity to honour it.
If Arteta gets Arsenal playing like City successfully then I'll show my arse on the Town Hall steps. They're about £500 million away from having a team that could take City on at their own game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.