Arteta announced as new Arsenal manager

WTF do you want him to do? If one of our former captains was getting work experience as a coach at Tottenham or something like that and they beat us, would you expect him to jump up and down and celebrate? How do you have the energy to be annoyed about that? Pick and choose your battles ffs

Don't get some of the hate for him. Did a very good job, he was clearly very well liked and respected by the players.

I wish him well, if he turns around Arsenal it will be a great achievement.
Fuck that. I hope he keeps the arse in mid table or relegation battle.

WTF do you want him to do? If one of our former captains was getting work experience as a coach at Tottenham or something like that and they beat us, would you expect him to jump up and down and celebrate? How do you have the energy to be annoyed about that? Pick and choose your battles ffs
I'm not annoyed,you are the one wasting energy

I'm not annoyed,you are the one wasting energy
You clearly have been annoyed about it everytime we've played Arsenal judging by the fact you even paid attention to/remember his reactions. There is an unhealthy desire to find negatives and be angry about every little thing on this forum and this is a great example of it.

No ill will towards him from me. To us fans he was largely irrelevant as most number 2’s are, he’s not an ex player or been here a while meaning we have no real affiliation with him and so to us, him leaving is about as relevant as the security guard at the front of the cfa leaving.

The only question is whether him leaving mid-season hurts us with training etc and since none of us truly know the impact he had behind closed doors answering that is pure guesswork. However, given that Peps said we won’t be bringing anybody in until the summer at the earliest I think we will manage just fine.

Here’s a left field suggestion. If Pep stays here long enough, fernandinho to transition into that assistant role after next season or whenever he decides to hang up his boots?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.