TV Series

Watchmen is definitely my show of the year, maybe the decade. I'm watching them all again on Boxing Day, hopefully smashed out of my head.

These might of been recommended before but I'm not sure because quite frankly it's almost three in the morning on a Saturday and I can't be bothered but Community and Derry Girls are both great watches.

Watched several seasons of Animal kingdom thoroughly enjoyed, it was all based on an Aussie movie of the same name, about a criminal family.

Watched the first 2 episodes of the Mandalorian very good also watched 3 episodes of SEE weird take on a tv series as in its thousands of years in the future and only blind people survived an epidemic until 2 children a born with site! Really liking it.

Just finished watching The Team on More 4 / Walter Presents. Not bad but lost a bit of credibility in the penultimate episode when the shortarsed baldy kraut somehow managed to nob Danish Nelly.

Just watched the first couple of episodes of The Witcher. Now if you've never read the books or played the games I would imagine this would be as confusing as hell as in no way does series hold your hand.

Having read the books and played the games it's excellent and extremely faithful to the original material.

Highly recommended but if your new to The Witcher I would do some research first

20 mins in and I really struggled with Henry Cavill's performance. I understand he's supposed to be 'emotionless', but fook me, he should act rather than just say the words like a robot!!

Gonna give it a couple of eps and hope he relaxes into the character!

Vera.

Bernda Blethyn is an amazing actress - perfectly portraying the anti-social protagonist - and yet Vera has a heart and is a compellingly sympathetic character.

The whodunit storylines are good - but it's Blethyn that makes the series tick.

One of my favorites.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.