Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep and City have won more trophies in the last 2 years than Littlewoods FC have won in the last 15. City have won more trophies this decade than Littlewoods FC have won since 1990. With City currently aiming for their 8th Wembley final in the last 10 seasons that's what I call being addicted to winning trophies.
That's all well and good but we're not big in Scandinavia nor are we European Royalty ;-)

I'm not sure if it's media bias (I think it is), but nobody seems to be mentioning invincibles when talking about dipperpool. Last couple of years the press were asking Pep every week if we could go through the entire season unbeaten. Puts pressure on the team that they just don't seem to be applying to the tw@ts. I wonder why?

Was mentioned on Brazil's show this morning to be fair that Bianca Westwood said "that is a very quick addiction won only a champions league " and Brazil said dont want Liverpool fans ringing in but City on their day are best team by far
I think every other football fan knows this. That's why every cup draw whether it's here or in Europe, there's a sharp intake of breath when our name gets drawn out.

I'm not sure if it's media bias (I think it is), but nobody seems to be mentioning invincibles when talking about dipperpool. Last couple of years the press were asking Pep every week if we could go through the entire season unbeaten. Puts pressure on the team that they just don't seem to be applying to the tw@ts. I wonder why?
Very noticeable that it’s not been mentioned yet if ever. Just waiting now for their first defeat of the season and how they spring back.

Llalana has stated that winning trophies has become an addiction for the Dippers , a glamour Cup win playing 12 games(managing to lose 5 of them) , a European Super Charity Shield and a World Cup Community Shield , so that's three trophies whilst playing 15 games , some f*cking addiction .Try playing 50 games to win three recognised trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.