TV Series

Add the "Watchmen" film prior to it, though.
I've got this little number to get through at some point :)

(I've put it in spoilers because I don't want any mobile users accidentally downloading a 5 hour youtube video!)

Just finished watching Don’t f**k with cats...great but scary watch, but without giving anything away, they didn’t explain the other persons hands shown in one of the cat videos?

Cant wait until Taboo comes back on our screens. Anyone who watched the first series starring Tom Hardy knows how good this is.

Just finished the first series of Warrior, really enjoyed it. Can recommend to anyone who liked Peaky Blinders, maybe even GoT fans as there is more backstabbing than at a UEFA FFP hearing. Wild west plus martial arts, great stuff.

Future Man is next on my backlog. Tried the Witcher and was quite unimpressed with the first episode. Maybe its been overhyped but I found the whole sorcerer story boring until the moral decision at the end, which were heavily reminiscent of the games.

20 mins in and I really struggled with Henry Cavill's performance. I understand he's supposed to be 'emotionless', but fook me, he should act rather than just say the words like a robot!!

Gonna give it a couple of eps and hope he relaxes into the character!

The author has come out praising his performance and it being exactly how the charactor should be.

Only watched episode one up to now it is promising in my opinion.

I also need to have a look at Reprisal on hulu, been told it is worth a watch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.