Leicester (H) Post-Match Thread

Switched off when steptoe scored and went out in a foul mood. Came home far more mellow. I believe it's known as the KDB effect.

Reactions: dom
Great performance great result. Huge effort from the lads as well, the pressing was the best it's been all season, with the jump up from the energy Bernardo offers in the middle instead of an ageing Dave was pretty apparent. Hope we see more of him there as it makes the team work so much better if we can keep a real press on, but that also came from a better application from everyone else as well

Lots of mard arses on the pre match thread stating how City would be twatted by a better Leicester team......

They couldn't lay a fuckin glove on us.... Brilliant display by the lads..

Just wish I had a bet on my 3-1 prediction, I'm a mard arse too.... :-)
My mate won 280 he put 13 quid on.drama queens on here pre match

Who would you have as captain ? As much as I like ferdy he is not vocal enough . Wonder if Laporte will step up in time .

Reactions: dom
Different eras make it difficult to judge that I think. I’ve seen old footage and he looked superb, but as good as KDB, the way he was today??
Did he have the pace KDB has, the dead ball ability and the tackling/defensive capacity?
(and if the answer is yes, can you recommend me a match - or season - to go back and search for film of? id genuinely like to go and watch more of him)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.