Caglar Soyuncu

Here are the top six fastest players this season. A fast centreback would be a bonus

6) Allan Saint-Maximin - Newcastle - 22.8mph (36.69kph)
=4) Bjorn Engels - Aston Villa - 22.9mph (36.85kph)
=4) Kyle Walker - Man City - 22.9mph (36.85kph)
3) Phil Foden - Man City - 23.1mph (37.17kph)
2) Shane Long - Southampton - 23.2 mph (37.33kph)
1) Caglar Soyuncu - Leicester City - 23.3mph (37.49kph)
Leroy will dust them all when he returns

Never realised how quick this guy is until yesterday.

Does anyone know about the alleged buy out clause in his contract? There were a few rumours flying about earlier in the season.

whilst there is no doubt he is quick, Pukki having a broken toe was the difference from him scoring in the first half and Soyuncu looking much quicker in the second half.

Is he usually that ungainly?

He reminds me of the centre back version of AWB. Unconventional but generally quite solid.

KDB did waltz past him for our third goal, though.

He reminds me of the centre back version of AWB. Unconventional but generally quite solid.

That's more about KDB's quality than his defending.

In his first few games this season, he seemed impetuous. He was caught out of position and had to make a last ditch tackle or foul. Remind you of any of our defenders?

Seemed more composed today but I think he needs a full season in this league to evaluate how good he is

He struck me as not being very comfortable when Leicester took to playing it out from the back, but it might have been a case of Jonny putting the fuckin' shits up him!

In his first few games this season, he seemed impetuous. He was caught out of position and had to make a last ditch tackle or foul. Remind you of any of our defenders?

Seemed more composed today but I think he needs a full season in this league to evaluate how good he is

He was all over the place today, completely out of his depth and made Zouma look competent.

I know he's better than that normally but he's a long way away from Laporte level which has to be the calibre of our next CB

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.