Caglar Soyuncu

I know he's better than that normally but he's a long way away from Laporte level which has to be the calibre of our next CB
There are very few at Laporte level. Laporte and Van Dijk are at the top. Soyuncu is the best of the rest
too flat-footed, no recovery pace
I agree flat footed but definitely has recovery pace. .Faster than anyone we have. I don't know if he reads the game well. I think today is a hard game to say if he would be good enough for City as we were really on our game. I think Laporte or Van Dijk wouldn't have coped against us today.

Not his best game yesterday but I feel if it was him against Vardy for that first goal and not Fernandinho it wouldn’t have been a goal and that’s what we need. De Bruyne did make him look silly but was on a booking at the time and so was probably over cautious and would have usually fouled him.

Not his best game yesterday but I feel if it was him against Vardy for that first goal and not Fernandinho it wouldn’t have been a goal and that’s what we need. De Bruyne did make him look silly but was on a booking at the time and so was probably over cautious and would have usually fouled him.
Name his best game? because how he was against us is what i see every time, we do not want someone who`s only accolade is he is faster than our makeshift aging CB

Would look like Otamendi 2.0 in our system. Dives into tackled and crumbles under pressure as we saw against us. Quite bad with his feet as well. I think he shines because he's got JFE, Chilwell and Perreira around him who are quality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.