Paul Merson

The guy is an idiot. Surely Sky can do better than him.
I've noticed this with sky they seem to pick ex players who will say dumb shit to get reaction from viewer's, so will keep coming back weekly to see what they will say next .eg Rodney marsh, george best etc.

No but i used to watch soccer sat every week,he manages to just be dyslexic when he is talking about us

First of all I am surprised you are calling his dyslexia as fake, he has spoken openly and honestly about it for a long time. Especially as you are an experienced medical practicioner I genuinely thought you would be a person of empathy. I guess not.
The effects of dyslexia often result in adult delinquency, depression and suicide. He has had 3 failed marriages, experienced drink and drug dependancy and self image issues.

You need to try and imagine your world view if you were saddled with the disability. I am actually confident that a person with your wide world experiences would come to a different conclusion if you took time to contemplate.

First of all I am surprised you are calling his dyslexia as fake, he has spoken openly and honestly about it for a long time. Especially as you are an experienced medical practicioner I genuinely thought you would be a person of empathy. I guess not.
The effects of dyslexia often result in adult delinquency, depression and suicide. He has had 3 failed marriages, experienced drink and drug dependancy and self image issues.

You need to try and imagine your world view if you were saddled with the disability. I am actually confident that a person with your wide world experiences would come to a different conclusion if you took time to contemplate.

Loads of people are dyslexic and the successful ones that we know about aren't drunken drugged up shysters like Merson.

Nah mate. I aint getting all misty eyed about him. He knows wjen to slag us off and how. Whether he's reading the script or just a bitter cockney I ain't buying any of it.
He didn't have to fall into drink, drugs and gambling, he decided he wanted to.
He's your typical thick, the big I am , ex bitter footballer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.