Arteta announced as new Arsenal manager

Was brilliant in all aspects for us apparently?? so good luck to him, after watching us school them last sun i hope he realises just how far behind us they are? huge job ahead for him the defence is shocking!!

Cheers .who gives s fuck? I could put the cones out for Pep. Rat no loss traitor, hope Billy big time arsenal crash and burn more. Twats

Strange appointment from Arsenal. Emery has a strong track record in management and wasn't given a fair chance by the club or their fickle fans. Quite what they're expecting an unproven manager to do that Emery couldn't I don't know.

I don't blame Arteta for taking it, he spent a lot of time at Arsenal as a player, they're a big club and its a big job. I think there's an awful lot wrong at Arsenal and a big overhaul is needed. Whether he will be the right man to oversee that remains to be seen, but if I was an Arsenal fan I'd definitely be questioning the logic of appointing Arteta instead of Ancelotti.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.