Leicester (H) Post-Match Thread

A very good performance. A very different feel about the side today for some reason. The belief returned and Pep looked a happier man. Interesting that it was Sergio working with forwards pre-game. Pep keeps talking about having to earn a new contract, think this about whether the players still believe and after yesterday’s performance he must have got his answer. Now up to the management to give him the players he wants next season.

Very impressive and pleasing performance making a very good Leicester side look very average. Mahrez and De Bruyne both fantastic, also impressed with Mendy who showed glimpses of the style that made us spend the money on him for the first time in a fair while.

i could of wrote the same word for word, really pleased for mendy will do his confidence a world of good

chilwell will be thinking why me this morning, he was targeted time and time again yesterday, one on one with mahrez all game is no place to be

Very impressive and pleasing performance making a very good Leicester side look very average. Mahrez and De Bruyne both fantastic, also impressed with Mendy who showed glimpses of the style that made us spend the money on him for the first time in a fair while.

Thanks for this, saves me writing a post as I feel just the same.

Mendy looked so good yesterday, good passing, solid defectively and always looking to push forward.

Lets hope that the real Mendy is back and keeps fit and healthy.

Great goal by CB here at the end. Intercepts a pass in his own half, move into the Spurs half and takes a pass, moves it to the wing and sprints to head it in.

Thanks for that, brilliant to watch :-)
A totally disconsolate Jimmy Greaves there, getting no change out of our back line.
Never mind Bell, what strikes me watching that is just how good Summerbee and Lee were. Didn’t quite realise Lee played as deep as that. His close control was incredible.

If Mahrez could reproduce the level of the 1st half on a consistent basis he would be a magnificent player, but that is the problem consistency.

To be fair to Mahrez he never gets a run of games so it’s hard to build up any consistent form. Hopefully he will get the chance now, especially as Bernardo has his best game of the season in a more central role.

To be fair to Mahrez he never gets a run of games so it’s hard to build up any consistent form. Hopefully he will get the chance now, especially as Bernardo has his best game of the season in a more central role.
He has never got a run of games for a reason, inconsistency. No one doubts his talent, he's an exceptional footballer, but in sky blue he goes missing far too often.

He has never got a run of games for a reason, inconsistency. No one doubts his talent, he's an exceptional footballer, but in sky blue he goes missing far too often.

He struggles when up against 2 defenders as one can block him from cutting inside and the other can block him from going down the line. We frequently play teams that have everyone behind the ball and that reduces space. Leicester didn't play that way and Mahrez was able to exploit that space very well. If he could start doing it against bus parking teams, he'd be a regular starter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.