Wolves (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short memories ... after a brilliant performance against Burnley calls were all over here to keep the same team, which Pep hadn’t done till then this season and so lo and behold we got the wish in the derby ... only 1 change where Stones had come in ... we all know how different we looked right from the start ... so I’m not so sure if rewarding a good performance by keeping their place is what works within this team ...
I didn't agree with him changing the defence to put john in,there is no reason to change it so often,other teams don't,the cb's need to stay the same imo
Start with todays team and hope they are as motivated as today,if not change it

Short memories ... after a brilliant performance against Burnley calls were all over here to keep the same team, which Pep hadn’t done till then this season and so lo and behold we got the wish in the derby ... only 1 change where Stones had come in ... we all know how different we looked right from the start ... so I’m not so sure if rewarding a good performance by keeping their place is what works within this team ...

The key word in that paragraph being Stones!

I get your point though.

Just watching the Norwich/Wolves highlights on motd. Norwich cut through them regularly today, but didn't take their chances. If we can turn in another performance like today's, we should beat them, though that isn't a gimme.

Will be watching this on Amazon thought they did a decent job of the Burnley game , expecting Pep to rotate with Aguero and a couple of others stepping up , let's make it a Merry Xmas :)

Same team

Dealt with the best counter attacking team in the league (except Liverpool)

More of the same again please

If we let Traore run wherever he wants like in tge home game, we'll lose.

All depends if Wolves can get the ball to him. He can run where he wants as long as we have the ball! And this game I think we will not squander the same chances we did in the home game! And this season Wolves should (I won't say won't) not able to poke a goal in with an arm.

I've still got nightmares from seeing Otters, Gundog, and Rodders torn to pieces in the last game against them.

Given Otters will likely start, whoever plays in the midfield needs to have Bernardo in there again.

If we let Traore run wherever he wants like in the home game, we'll lose.

Traore in 27 appearances this season has drawn 25 yellow card bookings from opposition players. Spurs suffered 3 bookings for fouls against him. Has a high number of crosses he gets into the box and will use his right foot mainly so will go around the outside of our fullback whoever Pep decides.

Moutinho good at set pieces.

Defensively recently Dendoncker who normally plays DM has been played at CB and Wolves fans have not been impressed with him there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.