Bring the Noise

I genuinely can’t believe there’s quite a few posters saying they thought the atmosphere was good yesterday.

I thought it was really flat, and seemingly Pep thought the same going off his reaction and comments.

Fair play to those that did raise it a bit in the second half, but the first half was as quiet as I’ve ever heard it.

I genuinely can’t believe there’s quite a few posters saying they thought the atmosphere was good yesterday.

I thought it was really flat, and seemingly Pep thought the same going off his reaction and comments.

Fair play to those that did raise it a bit in the second half, but the first half was as quiet as I’ve ever heard it.

where are you in the stadium ?
As for pep with his arms in the air, how do you think fans feel when you go down the tunnel cant be arsed waving to fans to say thanks at away games. It might be quiet round him but certainly isn't SS lower.

Yesterday was very good, a lot of fans joining in spreading over to 116 / 117. Maybe in other areas it was flat but not around 114 & 115. It could be improved with more fans singing plus for longer, but on the whole was good.

Pep just doesn't get us and his comments about the atmosphere after the match were beyond the pale. No matter how many trophies he wins he'll never be loved. He'll be appreciated and respected massively but never loved. Too many snide comments about City's history and interviews bigging up the rags and dippers.

Pep just doesn't get us and his comments about the atmosphere after the match were beyond the pale. No matter how many trophies he wins he'll never be loved. He'll be appreciated and respected massively but never loved. Too many snide comments about City's history and interviews bigging up the rags and dippers.
What rubbish. All blues love Pep. He’s the most popular manager I’ve ever known at the club.

Pep looked a bit frustrated and exasperated on the touch line when he was trying to get the fans to sing and to create a better atmosphere. 1st half, TV. Not seen that from him before. That tells us everything about our support at times during the match(es).

Maybe someone could tell him that around the tunnel and dugouts is one of the quietest places in the stadium?

The atmosphere was terrible yesterday.

There was zero passion about the place and it was no surprise to see both Pep and Kev trying to gee up the crowd to get more involved.

It was one of the more surreal atmosphere's this season, the performance merited much more crowd involvement.

It is what it is. Football has moved far beyond whatever it is some people are hoping to rekindle.

The atmosphere inside Maine Road was horrendous the majority of times, outside of a derby game or a visit from Leeds or Liverpool.

The atmosphere was terrible yesterday.

There was zero passion about the place and it was no surprise to see both Pep and Kev trying to gee up the crowd to get more involved.

It was one of the more surreal atmosphere's this season, the performance merited much more crowd involvement.

It is what it is. Football has moved far beyond whatever it is some people are hoping to rekindle.

The atmosphere inside Maine Road was horrendous the majority of times, outside of a derby game or a visit from Leeds or Liverpool.

which part of the ground are you in?/

im in east stand level 1 and i thought it was pretty good. one of few times this season where I've heard the south stand in full voice. the issue is the colin bell and family stand. i dont even know if people are alive in there.

i had leicester fans saying we were quite good as well on the train home

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.