Prince Philip

Phil just seem to spend his younger years traveling the world on the royal yacht getting pissed and bonking young women from poor Commonwealth nations, he seemed to hate anything to do with joe public, especially working class people.

What pisses me off is that you never see this sort of dream gig advertised.

Last edited:
I’m halfway in between both of your posts.

Phillip comes across as someone who has to be kept in check, ‘that cheeky old chappy ey with his racist and bigotry comments again’, but it is a drama.

On the other hand, I’m sure some monarchy historians have been alongside the writing process and have used snippets of the Queen’s private life that they are aware of (small snapshots, however). The producers have been commended for their accurate portrayal of many characters and the accuracy in historical accounts.
It has been said they have made up her having an affair,they also make up a lot of conversations between two people in private,it is a drama at the end of the day

On philip,he is nearly 100 yrs old,that generation don't recognise what they say are racist,hell people of my age who were kids in the 70's find it difficult to get it right when everything back then seemed normal to us

I have a neighbour in her mid 80's,nicest woman you could meet,she said a 3 letter word beginning with w the other day,i said you can't say that and she didn't know why,i think we have swung to far the other way but thats a whole different thread

Sorry must have missed that .....when is the funeral ?

The floral tributes can wait my good Lord Northerndon for I smell much goodness in the shallow years that follow. And when Brave Philip should fall through age or penance I shall take of his place being nair of noble blood and when the arrows most foul snub out the suns rays and cut me to grass who then among you will stand by my Queens side. Non shall pass !

It was an honour to die at your side.
It's an honour to have lived at yours !

Last edited:
The floral tributes can wait my good Lord Northerndon for I smell much goodness in the shallow years that follow. And when Brave Philip should fall through age or penance then I shall take of his place being not of noble blood and when those arrows most foul shall snub out the suns rays and cut me to grass who then among you will stand by my Queens side. Non shall pass !

It was an honour to die at your side.
It's an honour to have lived at yours !

[/QU
Are you quoting Mcgonagal there lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.