Var debate 2019/20

If the manipulation of the game is aimed at getting a popular team who is seen as the most followed team in SE Asia winning the premiership then it is having the exact opposite effect, talking to the local fans of all teams they say they are falling out of love with the game due to the loss of the instant celebration when the ball hits the net. Well done to those who are fixing the game we loved.

And when the crowds are down to laughable proportions the English Premier Division will be relocated to Kuala Lumpur!

If the manipulation of the game is aimed at getting a popular team who is seen as the most followed team in SE Asia winning the premiership then it is having the exact opposite effect, talking to the local fans of all teams they say they are falling out of love with the game due to the loss of the instant celebration when the ball hits the net. Well done to those who are fixing the game we loved.

Aren’t Man Utd the most popular team in Asia ?

watched the spurs chelsea game and in the 2nd half when spurs player dele alli was offside and the ref played and give a freekick because the officials missed it ? but they went and reviewed it for a pen meaning they could call the offside if it was a pen, but the fool was outside the box so the freekick had to stand ????? WHY

I guess this isn’t really a VAR issue because it was VAR that correctly overturned it but how fucking incompetent does Anthony Taylor have to be to not give that penalty to Chelsea?
Its because Refs have/will stop taking responsibility for decisions because VAR will now decide. As a result (just like in Cricket) the accuracy of on field decisions will fall.

Spurs v Chelsea, Referee a complete bottler, Son red card was an obvious kick out, perhaps he was unsighted but 'i'm being very generous , the penalty non decision should be enough to get him demoted. On this occasion VAR decisions were correct but these referees are avoiding any decisions being taken by themselves that are remotely contentious

Spurs v Chelsea, Referee a complete bottler, Son red card was an obvious kick out, perhaps he was unsighted but 'i'm being very generous , the penalty non decision should be enough to get him demoted. On this occasion VAR decisions were correct but these referees are avoiding any decisions being taken by themselves that are remotely contentious

The prick had the best view of it,straight in front of him

I guess this isn’t really a VAR issue because it was VAR that correctly overturned it but how fucking incompetent does Anthony Taylor have to be to not give that penalty to Chelsea?
The one the rags initially didn't get against us was similarly obvious, and I was sat at the other end of the stadium. Knew it would get overturned by VAR and rightly so. Altrincham Town supporting prick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.