Gary Neville

What part of 'it doesn't excuse racism and could be a different type of debate' don't you understand?

I don't need to see anything Ric, because I know what I'm trying to get across.

Conversely, if you can't see that, then so be it.
Which bit of “whataboutery” don’t you understand?

You made your point loud and clear. Everyone can see it apart from you it seems.
Anyway, back on topic. It seems some snowflakes are more offended by Gary Neville than racism in football itself. Ycnmiu

My point was loud and clear, yes. Players aid toxic atmosphere in football stadiums.

That does not excuse racism.

It's pretty simple stuff.

Jones, on the other hand, may find it a little harder given he has less stature.

Had he not delivered what he was asked to deliver then his punishment may well have been a tad more severe.

Have no problem with what he did.

Yeah I think it's a shame he's getting a lot of stick, clearly he just did what he thought he had to in order to cover them.

Yeah I think it's a shame he's getting a lot of stick, clearly he just did what he thought he had to in order to cover them.

Working as a senior manager in a large plc I understand exactly how he would have felt.

Toxic atmospheres are caused by fans who can’t control themselves and overreact. Any fan with self control won’t create a toxic atmosphere that could have serious consequences just because a player is holding the ball for longer than they’d like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.