Var debate 2019/20

watched the spurs chelsea game and in the 2nd half when spurs player dele alli was offside and the ref played and give a freekick because the officials missed it ? but they went and reviewed it for a pen meaning they could call the offside if it was a pen, but the fool was outside the box so the freekick had to stand ????? WHY

Utter stupidity and really beyond belief. Can you imagine if Spurs had scored from the free kick? Lunatics have taken over the asylum is my only plausible explanation.

Its because Refs have/will stop taking responsibility for decisions because VAR will now decide. As a result (just like in Cricket) the accuracy of on field decisions will fall.

Officials were missing clear fouls, penalties, offsides on a weekly basis before the introduction of VAR - it’s why refs decisions were pretty much the talking point of every game - yesterday with no VAR, Chelsea would have had no penalty and Son would have stayed on the pitch, beyond farcical how we put up with that before.

Officials were missing clear fouls, penalties, offsides on a weekly basis before the introduction of VAR - it’s why refs decisions were pretty much the talking point of every game - yesterday with no VAR, Chelsea would have had no penalty and Son would have stayed on the pitch, beyond farcical how we put up with that before.
You are tiresome to the extremes. Yawn.
You and your ilk have stolen my game from me. I no longer go to/ or watch matches and celebrate goals. So kindly fuck off and quit the posturing.

You are tiresome to the extremes. Yawn.
You and your ilk have stolen my game from me. I no longer go to/ or watch matches and celebrate goals. So kindly fuck off and quit the posturing.

Ok so why you bothering posting about refs decisions if you no longer go or watch matches.
This is a VAR debate, Posters are allowed to debate VAR whether for or against without being told to fuck off.

As I said in the premier league match thread, there is no way VAR should have been need for the penalty or the red. The question should be if the match ref needs VAR for those than he shouldn't be ref'ing at any level. But thankfully VAR was there to bail him out I guess

Ok so why you bothering posting about refs decisions if you no longer go or watch matches.
This is a VAR debate, Posters are allowed to debate VAR whether for or against without being told to fuck off.
When someone kills your passion in life or stands by and tries to justify it they should be told to fuck off. So fuck off (and i dont usually swear)
Ps. Your ever presence on these boards is suspicious. For you to then tell me - a long standing BLUE and poster- i shouldn't be posting just shows your arrogance. So fuck off again. Please report me if it offends.

As I said in the premier league match thread, there is no way VAR should have been need for the penalty or the red. The question should be if the match ref needs VAR for those than he shouldn't be ref'ing at any level. But thankfully VAR was there to bail him out I guess
VAR to bail him out maybe the very reason he didnt give them. Helps avoid a hostile crowd decision especially against the home team (both of which were) Its called cause and effect. VAR will see refs and assistant refs not making decisions more often. Pointless to then say VAR cleared it up when VAR has created the none decision making environment in the first place.

If VAR has to be used for such obvious decisions we may as well use referees from as low as the Div 2 league and rely on VAR to make up for their lack of experience as it did yesterday.

Good to see Anthony Taylor’s incompetence being highlighted by VAR yesterday. Was ridiculous that he initially awarded a free kick to Spurs.

watched the spurs chelsea game and in the 2nd half when spurs player dele alli was offside and the ref played and give a freekick because the officials missed it ? but they went and reviewed it for a pen meaning they could call the offside if it was a pen, but the fool was outside the box so the freekick had to stand ????? WHY

So if VAR had given a penalty we would than had VAR reviewing the VAR decision to give a penalty. And than having the VAR penalty overturn by the VAR off side before the VAR penalty...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.