Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

i think there is a little bit of truth in the story, and mrs guardiola had to go back to spain barca so maybe he is staying at the etihad campus on his own and not in the flat
There isn't,2 of the children are still here with him,his wife is splitting her time now as she has businesses in spain,it's been talked about on here for months,it's nothing new

There isn't,2 of the children are still here with him,his wife is splitting her time now as she has businesses in spain,it's been talked about on here for months,it's nothing new

i know now ?? and i truly did not know that's why it puzzled me, also my rag mate is going to get and good kick in the bollocks for giving me shit info hahahaha

Balotelli left 6 months before Negredo so you're right, we 'only' had 3 top strikers in that period and then swapped Tevez for Negredo, however did we cope?
Yep like the season Milner was our striker, like when aguero got injured and we had to rely on dzeko, like now aguero was injured we only have Jesus if he gets injured while aguero is injured who do we have

Yep like the season Milner was our striker, like when aguero got injured and we had to rely on dzeko, like now aguero was injured we only have Jesus if he gets injured while aguero is injured who do we have
Milner was more like our full back.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Foden was put up top.
But Sterling Bernardo Spanish Dave are some of the options.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.