Can Leicester City win the title again ?

Unless they can curve a ball around the corner, they have nothing outside of Vardy.

All the same, we made a decent team look like a pub outfit.

I always say, if a player City are linked to can't cut it against us, they certainly can't cut it with us.

Rodgers saw it all before him yesterday and he knows where his team are in the grand pecking order.

Funny thing, I expect them to beat Liverpool on Boxing Day.

That's how good we were yesterday.

Unless they can curve a ball around the corner, they have nothing outside of Vardy.

All the same, we made a decent team look like a pub outfit.

I always say, if a player City are linked to can't cut it against us, they certainly can't cut it with us.

Rodgers saw it all before him yesterday and he knows where his team are in the grand pecking order.

Funny thing, I expect them to beat Liverpool on Boxing Day.

That's how good we were yesterday.

On our day, especially with our first choice eleven out there and players in form we are the best bar none. Liverpool are very effective as their results show but I believe we are the best. Leicester are a decent side who will cause a lot of teams problems but without Vardy wouldn't be half the team.

Played like a team of well drilled whippets, with Vardy the pick of the litter. Grealish has been the stand out away player performance to date .

I think we were sensational yesterday and it’s a bit harsh to judge them from playing us when we are in such form.

That said, I think yesterday proved, despite th being a point ahead, they aren’t as good and therefore won’t be winning the league.

If you factor in injuries, if they had lost key players like we have, all season, we’d be in front and probably comfortably.

They’re a decent side with a very good manager.

Absolutely no chance of Leicester winning the title , before the game i thought Leicester were the real deal but they are light years away from ourselves , they are far closer to the Dippers in their style of football , long ball up to the forwards and wait for a mistake by the opposition ,and Leicester appear to bottle the big games an accusation Rogers has endured before since his time at the Dippers .So i fully expect the scum from Murkyside to beat Leicester on Boxing Day with the assistance of VAR , injury time , a dodgy penalty or an own goal with Schmiechel probably throwing the ball in his own net in 98th minute.
Unless the Dippers click into their non-existent top gear and actually deservedly win a game of football by outplaying the opposition.

Absolutely no chance of Leicester winning the title , before the game i thought Leicester were the real deal but they are light years away from ourselves , they are far closer to the Dippers in their style of football , long ball up to the forwards and wait for a mistake by the opposition ,and Leicester appear to bottle the big games an accusation Rogers has endured before since his time at the Dippers .So i fully expect the scum from Murkyside to beat Leicester on Boxing Day with the assistance of VAR , injury time , a dodgy penalty or an own goal with Schmiechel probably throwing the ball in his own net in 98th minute.
Unless the Dippers click into their non-existent top gear and actually deservedly win a game of football by outplaying the opposition.
I am rather hoping the dippers will have their blip following the warm weather jount

I feel like the long ball to Vardy reputation will stick with them much like Stoke were still hoofball thugs even when their team was full of players like Bojan/Shaqiri/Joe Allen. Leicester are a side that controls games now and it's the reason they're doing well. Rodgers didn't park the bus against us even when managing Swansea and Celtic so it wasn't part of his plan to have so little of the play, we just pulled out our best performance of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.