Ben Chilwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Mendy continues to improve. Do we reckon Pep will still want Chilwell? As competition to him? And perhaps sell Angelino and Zinchenko? Or move Zinch to midfield.

He's good, but if Leicester wanted 70 million for Maguire they'll demand at least that for Chilwell, and even more if they finish in the top 4.

If he did he might have changed his mind after Mahrez minced him last week. Personally I think Chilwell is bang average and he will cost stupid money. We didn’t value Slab head anywhere near Leicester’s valuation and I expect this to be the same.

^This

I don’t get what all The fuss is with Leicester players . I think vardy is a great striker and as a squad defender I like Evans . But the way it looks we should call this Leicester transfer window because I only really read about there players

A fit and healthy Mendy is more than good enough, but can we take that risk?

I think we will be in the market for a quality LB to fight for a place with Mendy.

The fact a lot of City fans don't care for Mahrez and then watched him rip Chilwell to pieces the other day, probably says that he isn't good enough for us, Chilwell not Mahrez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.