Unai Núñez

TikiTaka

Spanish CB, 23 in January, 1.86m tall, right-footed, City interested. Are we looking at the long-term partner to Laporte? Looks good but not a lot on YouTube.

Last edited:
Seems like he is 3rd choice at Bilbao. 25m release clause. That said, would love for us to sign a CB for a decent price. Before they become 50m+ defenders.

Looks good where? Any links?

Fast-forward to 1.30.

He looks comfortable on the ball, time his tackles well and seem resolute when defending, in comparison to our John who is far too passive.

I hope we snatch him in January. If not we will struggle in CL. Stones, Ota and Ferna won’t get us far I’m afraid, not against top teams.
This guy reminds me a bit of Laporte. I know it’s a big statement but there are a few similarities.

If the rumours are true, Pep might consider Unai a better option than Skriniar and Ruben Dias, who are also young, tall and right footed.

Fast-forward to 1.30.

He looks comfortable on the ball, time his tackles well and seem resolute when defending, in comparison to our John who is far too passive.

I hope we snatch him in January. If not we will struggle in CL. Stones, Ota and Ferna won’t get us far I’m afraid, not against top teams.
This guy reminds me a bit of Laporte. I know it’s a big statement but there are a few similarities.

If the rumours are true, Pep might consider Unai a better option than Skriniar and Ruben Dias, who are also young, tall and right footed.

Cheers. Seems to spend a fair bit of time on his arse in that vid. Reminds me of Otta.

Sounds like BS - he's not even Bilbao's main CB, only 6 games as a starter this season. Yeray Alvarez and Inigo Martinez are ahead of him in the pecking order.

Cheers. Seems to spend a fair bit of time on his arse in that vid. Reminds me of Otta.

I need a better video...

But apparently he put Benzema in his pocket the other day against Madrid. That’s always something!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.