TV Series

Just finished the first series of Warrior, really enjoyed it. Can recommend to anyone who liked Peaky Blinders, maybe even GoT fans as there is more backstabbing than at a UEFA FFP hearing. Wild west plus martial arts, great stuff.

Future Man is next on my backlog. Tried the Witcher and was quite unimpressed with the first episode. Maybe its been overhyped but I found the whole sorcerer story boring until the moral decision at the end, which were heavily reminiscent of the games.

The author has come out praising his performance and it being exactly how the charactor should be.

Only watched episode one up to now it is promising in my opinion.

I also need to have a look at Reprisal on hulu, been told it is worth a watch

I watched all of 'The Witcher'and one does 'warm' to it. Off putting things? As someone who doesn't read the books or play the game, it took me till ep6 to realise how the timeline was being played out .

Also, there's not the world-building you get from 'Spartacus' or 'Game of Thrones'. It felt aloof to me. Finally, I wasn't sure why it needed pop culture references like 'gross' in this show. Didn't help in making that world 'exist'.

But, I will say the one on one sword play was second to none! Really top notch stuff. So much so, I watched some of it 3 times!

Hope it improves .

Lastly, I think Cavill took a gamble trying to show he can be leading man material and it just about paid off. Whilst he's not super engaging, he's still the best candidate, out there , to play 'Superman' on the big screen!

I watched all of 'The Witcher'and one does 'warm' to it. Off putting things? As someone who doesn't read the books or play the game, it took me till ep6 to realise how the timeline was being played out .

Also, there's not the world-building you get from 'Spartacus' or 'Game of Thrones'. It felt aloof to me. Finally, I wasn't sure why it needed pop culture references like 'gross' in this show. Didn't help in making that world 'exist'.

But, I will say the one on one sword play was second to none! Really top notch stuff. So much so, I watched some of it 3 times!

Hope it improves .

Lastly, I think Cavill took a gamble trying to show he can be leading man material and it just about paid off. Whilst he's not super engaging, he's still the best candidate, out there , to play 'Superman' on the big screen!

I think most of the side stories are the first set of short stories hence why the timeline kind of jumps

Season two is gonna be based on the novels I think so continuity should be more linear

Stumbled across a Japanese live action series called Erased (since found out there's also a manga and anime) on Netflix last night and have ploughed through all 12 episodes. One of the best things I've watched this year. I might even start watching the anime version tonight as well.

Anyone watched The Loudest Voice? Gone well under the radar and searched the last 10 pages but no reference to it.

Loved it and Russell Crowe and Sienna Miller are both fantastic in it

It’s terrifying. The state of the world and some of the megalomaniacs running it.

Just finished the Morning Show, absolutely superb. Highly rated, last episode a thrill ride.

Not sure a season 2 is required, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.