Predictions for the next decade?

Kim Jong Un will be Time Magazines person of the year.

Morrissey will become MP for Southend after a stunning campaign by MES.

Ole Gunnar Solskaar will become Barcelona manager and his first signing will be Jesse Lingaard.

My missus will stop believing the Elf on the Shelf is an essential part of Christmas and stop being really surprised when she sees it in the morning despite putting it there herself only the night before!

Worsleyweb will be on his 8th wife and Will appear on Who do you think you are with links to Henry 8th.

Climate change will be taken more seriously as people in sizeable swathes of the country realise their homes will be under water in the following two or three decades. Properties in those areas could progressively become uninsurable then unsaleable.

Those of you who live inland in Mcr may not be directly affected but plenty of coastal areas will be. I shall plan accordingly in the next 5 or 6 years, hopefully before any panic sets in.

Oil will run out and we will be relegated

first female to play for a PL team

canned singing or laughter depending on which league we are playing in will be introduced at the Etihad

Foden will be captain of the rags

VAR will morph into Skynet to take over all games and an armed rebellion against it lead by David O’Silva will steal the technology and throw it into the crack of Sep Blatters arse where it was forged

Ok no more posting after drinking sherry for me! Bloody Christmas

Prince Philip will be revived after being cryogenically chilled for the last decade.
DNA tests will reveal Prince Harrys true father is Shrek, No the real one, not the cartoon character married to the scouser.
Prince Andrew will shag a 15 year old, oh no sorry that was this decade

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.