Harvey Nichols at the Etihad Stadium.

Do they know anything about your average football fan?

Id call myself an ‘average’ fan. I have the cheapest season ticket, buy 1 £4 drink per match and buy the little one a kit(with season ticket discount) - probably about £500 per year. I am the last type of fan they want

They don’t want average fans, they want people who will spend and make the ‘product’ more attractive to others with cash on the hip

Id call myself an ‘average’ fan. I have the cheapest season ticket, buy 1 £4 drink per match and buy the little one a kit(with season ticket discount) - probably about £500 per year. I am the last type of fan they want

They don’t want average fans, they want people who will spend and make the ‘product’ more attractive to others with cash on the hip

Exactly.

I sit in SS3 on a cheap season ticket and probably buy the odd burger or pie and a couple of pints a game.

I’m pretty worthless to them unless it’s an early stage cup game they’re struggling to sell and they just need bums on seats.

Exactly.

I sit in SS3 on a cheap season ticket and probably buy the odd burger or pie and a couple of pints a game.

I’m pretty worthless to them unless it’s an early stage cup game they’re struggling to sell and they just need bums on seats.
The point is that you can spend £750 for one game or less than half that for a whole season. Neither impacts the other. In fact if it wasn't for the people spending £750 a game, you might not be able to buy a season ticket for £325.

The point is that you can spend £750 for one game or less than half that for a whole season. Neither impacts the other. In fact if it wasn't for the people spending £750 a game, you might not be able to buy a season ticket for £325.

That’s a good point.

I’m going to try and get my fellow peasants in 317 to sing “Har-very Nics, Har-very Nics, Har-very Nics“ on the 29th.

A lot of snowflakes on here getting hung up on something that doesn’t affect them. I’m 48 and been going since 76 and this development doesn’t concern me one bit. I really don’t see what impact it has on the everyday fan and I’m sure it’s target audience isn’t bluemoon users.

thought same myself, its just a ………… shop, not to arsed about it.

Its funny like and some great posts on here, but in the grand scheme so what.

Good thing is it will keep tony pulis away when Pep leaves, Harveys don't do a budget shell suit and nearly nike trainers !

If it makes money then every other club will do it... QED.

If it doesn't then well rightly get slaughtered for introducing such a hair brained scheme.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.