Is Money everything?

Don’t hold back. Just going off your reply, infers you work for the Samaritans. If ever I am on that bridge and you answer the phone will you please put it down as there is a risk I may jump.!
Halfmist!? Half wit would seem more appropriate.
Don’t take the internet too seriously old bean.

I think people would probably guess if some wannabe hooligan was suddenly turning up everywhere splashing the cash. No offence intended, just going off your username which infers you like to fight opposition ‘firms’ at football matches, which suggests not much going on upstairs.
Big win like they would probs my be wasted on you, only so many Stone Island coats you can buy.
In this instance, I would say you are making a mistake judging a book by its username.

True, however I'm not holding my breath for a state pension. They've got 4 decades before I'm entitled to one, I bet they'll bump the age up to 75-80 range in that time.

It won't be as good a scenario as that M33 - in forty years' time they will have been discontinued. They'll still take the yer money but yer won't get owt back.

The Super Furry Animals release records on Placid Casual. It’s a label. Are one of my favourite bands hooligans? I’m sitting here in a Fenerbahce shirt and wore Adidas trainers to work today. I also look like Harry Potter!

Does money make you happy? Not necessarily. It helps but it’s not the route to happiness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.