The Things That Only Come Out At Christmas Thread:

Two Gun Bob

There are certain nuances inanimate or otherwise that are only wheeled out at Christmas time and where would we all be without that amiable duo of Foster and Allen. Foster and Allen are a musical team from Ireland consisting of Mick Foster and Tony Allen. In their 40-year career they have released over 30 albums many of which entered the Charts. They started in the 1970s as a duo but in 2014 they added a Roland TR-909 and a TB-303 to there ripertoire pushing the limits of the Folk/Drum and Bass crossover to da extreme ! They have achieved album and video sales in excess of 22 million worldwide so fair fooks.

Here is one of my favourite tracks called Uncle Mike and clear evidence of their songs reaching out to the four corners of our Earth and music for the masses.

This ones a Festive Medley bringing a tear to my eye as it seems we just don't have Christmases like this anymore........Beautiful lads and thanks for everything you have done for us.

Edited for syntax.

Last edited:
Five seconds.
That video lasted five seconds before I turned it off.
I thought you had taste.

Last one from me as I'm off to the pub Right Now! in an Uber Taxi but Xmas wouldn't be Christmas without Baylis And Harding. If you have bought your loved ones a gift set then there is still time to do the right thing and take it back.

XDs4gkD.jpg

Last edited:
Five seconds.
That video lasted five seconds before I turned it off.
I thought you had taste.

Its not the opera Dennis but I couldn't see a problem with it. Its an African tribe dancing to Foster and Alan showing that although their music is shit it still reaches out to the four corners of our globe. And they looked to be having a little fun unlike yourself.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.