Racism in Football

This isn't the first time Rudiger has said this, the last time he did it got thrown out due to lack of evidence.

60,000 fans and only one guy hears it? Not even a mic or camera has pinpointed it. You would think there would be at least one witness.

If there was some shit then the club will deal with it accordingly and rightfully so. That won't stop Karen7 , Penguins and BJ boy foaming at the mouth anything to do with Spurs
I'm going to keep pointing out how dirty your players are,it'll go up a level with the eye poker in charge,even if he is mistaken in what he heard or saw then calling him a liar is out of order as is the description from your fellow fan of the son incident,poor son

This isn't the first time Rudiger has said this, the last time he did it got thrown out due to lack of evidence.

60,000 fans and only one guy hears it? Not even a mic or camera has pinpointed it. You would think there would be at least one witness.

If there was some shit then the club will deal with it accordingly and rightfully so. That won't stop Karen7 , Penguins and BJ boy foaming at the mouth anything to do with Spurs

Bearing in mind there were 3 announcements made to 'stop the racist chants' why didn't the sky match editor get one of his cameras to focus on the area where they were allegedly making the noises/gestures. It would have made a great story for them that they could have run all week...…...…. or maybe he did do that and found no one was doing anything so he kept quiet and just ran with the allegation.

Did you believe Yaya when he called Pep a racist Kaz?
No,he has made so many accusations about the club that who would believe him,he also said pep was a racist not that he felt there had been a racist incedent between them,,he implied pep was racist towards all black players,our black players didn't agree

what were the circumstances the first time?

Spurs fans have always been in my top 3 fans I am not a fan of and am not inclined to say it didn't happen because a few on here claiming ignorance and innocence of their club.

Also this spurs fan counters their claims.

Now only Rudiger and the fan he is accusing know the truth.

I will say that it may be true, it may not this thread and twitter comments will not prove either way, but any spurs fan pretending their club won't have racists amongst them would be ludicrous.

Also to jimb and crouchino I ain't saying you are wrong about it not happening or that you are being
overly loyal your club by trying to hope it didn't, but at the same time you cannot be 100% sure it never happened.

Last edited:
Spurs fans have always been in my top 3 fans I am not a fan of and am not inclined to say it didn't happen because a few on here claiming ignorance and innocence of their club.

Also this spurs fan counters their claims.

Now only Rudiger and the fan he is accusing know the truth.

I will say that it may be true, it may not this thread and twitter comments will not prove either way, but any spurs fan pretending their club won't have racists amongst them would be ludicrous.

Also to jimb and crouchino I ain't saying you are wrong about it not happening or that you are being
overly loyal your club by trying to hope it didn't, but at the same time you cannot be 100% sure it never happened.

There is racists at every club everywhere. You can throw in homophobes, ageists, any discrimination into the mix

I don't trust some random Twitter account, no one came forward at all, and the player has previous as well. If he is correct throw the book at them.

Feigning injury to get a player sent off is cheating. To argue that it is anything else is risible.

But that’s another argument for a different thread. This thread is about racism in football.

If, as you said yourself, "that Son was stupid and deserved to get sent off" how is what Rudiger did exactly cheating in this context if, by your own admission, it contributed to the correct decision being applied?

No,he has made so many accusations about the club that who would believe him,he also said pep was a racist not that he felt there had been a racist incedent between them,,he implied pep was racist towards all black players,our black players didn't agree
Don’t you think Yaya has been hearing racist abuse for much of his life? Don’t you think he might know what it looks/sounds like?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.