Both my kids spoilt again for christmas.

What ever happened to that poster that was on here years ago complaining that their folks had bough them the wrong mobile phone for a present???

This is ridiculous. My 15 and 13 year old have received the following for Xmas.....

Me and the mrs: £300 each money in a card., £300 JD sports voucher, approximately £100 worth of 'stocking fillers' each, amazon echo each.

Grandparents: £100 each in a card from maternal and paternal grandparents. Mountain bike for son, Ipad for daughter.

Auntie: £40 each in a card.

That's £2400 spent on two children. I love em, they're my kids, I know they'll appreciate it, but fuck me!
Did you drive home for Christmas

I save a fortune by insisting that Spanish Xmas day is 6th January. Fly home tomorrow to pick him up and bring him over here so will smash the Boxing Day sales when I land.

Just dropped two of my kids off - an amazing morning. One of them burst into genuine tears of happiness when she opened one of her presents. Was lovely to see. Won’t see them now for 17 days as they are off to Australia but was wonderful to see.

Just dropped two of my kids off - an amazing morning. One of them burst into genuine tears of happiness when she opened one of her presents. Was lovely to see. Won’t see them now for 17 days as they are off to Australia but was wonderful to see.
One of them burst into genuine tears of happiness when she opened one of her presents.
Was it tissues the present ww

I well remember my childhood playmate next door getting mountains of presents ,literally mountains , all very expensive , made me so embarrassed to show him my compendium of games , ludo,draugths etc , also maybe a cheap Tommy gun off the market , but when I look back I learned a lot more from having nothing and seeing how privelidged he was , don’t ask me what , and I wouldn’t deliberately make kids go without , all I,m saying is going without makes you think a bit more about things

This is ridiculous. My 15 and 13 year old have received the following for Xmas.....

Me and the mrs: £300 each money in a card., £300 JD sports voucher, approximately £100 worth of 'stocking fillers' each, amazon echo each.

Grandparents: £100 each in a card from maternal and paternal grandparents. Mountain bike for son, Ipad for daughter.

That's £2400 spent on two children. I love em, they're my kids, I know they'll appreciate it, but fuck me!
Did someone hold a gun to your head and force you to shell out so much money on them? I'm assuming the answer is no. Therefore, you (presumably) forked out of your own free will. No point complaining about it then.

My mate is from Liverpool, he got his kids a huge trampoline, one of those mini range rovers they can drive round the garden in and a mountain bike each for Christmas for free of the internet. I asked him which website, I should have known he'd say Google Earth !!
"Ba-dum tssh!"

Why not? Afford it, do it. They’re worth it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.