My first Christmas dinner as a Vegetarian. I don't think I've thought this through.

So, here I am. Up Tofu fucking creek without a turkey paddle. And, the worst thing is I can't blame anyone but me,band by fuck have I tried.

Just sitting here as the Mrs makes the best chicken gravy in the world, using roasted chicken thighs, various veg and herbs, port, all roasted then water added and further reduced. I'm in fucking tears here just writing that. She asked me to taste it for seasoning, which I did as I have an amazing palate, gravy wise. Anyway, it tasted fantastic and I had to fight the compulsion to start a fight and throw the fucking lot through the window.

I'm having a wonderful dish of Smoked Haddock Duglere. Google it, it's great. I will have all the trimmings too...apart from the kilted sausages and stuffing and gravy.....I will be fine. I will.

Overall though, even though I will be seething, I won't falter. I may throw the odd dagger, literally, but I hope it won't ruin the day.

I am having nice sparkly wine right now. I will be fine. Mrs just asked me about cooking time for chicken. It's covered in a butter of garlic, herbs, lemon zest and white wine. I fucking hate her. :). I don't, but that chicken is fucking testing me.

Merry Christmas you shower of lucky cunts.
Merry deepfried tofu you lizard lipped ****; )

You should have your Scottish citizenship revoked you turkey dodging heathen. Hope you're shitting like Darren Fletcher all evening. Sent with love

Just had a vegetarian nut roast I made yesterday with roast spuds, Parsnips, cabbage, Sprouts plus onion gravy.

First vegetarian dinner I’ve done.

Bloody gorgeous even if I do say so myself...
Well done,roast parsnip are lovely as is carrot and parsnips mashed with veggie cheese,so many nice things to eat

So, here I am. Up Tofu fucking creek without a turkey paddle. And, the worst thing is I can't blame anyone but me,band by fuck have I tried.

Just sitting here as the Mrs makes the best chicken gravy in the world, using roasted chicken thighs, various veg and herbs, port, all roasted then water added and further reduced. I'm in fucking tears here just writing that. She asked me to taste it for seasoning, which I did as I have an amazing palate, gravy wise. Anyway, it tasted fantastic and I had to fight the compulsion to start a fight and throw the fucking lot through the window.

I'm having a wonderful dish of Smoked Haddock Duglere. Google it, it's great. I will have all the trimmings too...apart from the kilted sausages and stuffing and gravy.....I will be fine. I will.

Overall though, even though I will be seething, I won't falter. I may throw the odd dagger, literally, but I hope it won't ruin the day.

I am having nice sparkly wine right now. I will be fine. Mrs just asked me about cooking time for chicken. It's covered in a butter of garlic, herbs, lemon zest and white wine. I fucking hate her. :). I don't, but that chicken is fucking testing me.

Merry Christmas you shower of lucky cunts.
If you are eating haddock you are not veggie,deep frying it doesn't count lol
Have a good day magic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.