Signing of the decade.

Aguero for best.

For worst, having a hard time deciding Sinclair, Maicon, or Bony. Probably not Bony as I think he scored once in a reasonably important CL group stages match.

Sinclair and Maicon were utterly pointless and did nothing of any utility that I can recall.

On an aside on signings - this is a question from the Man City annual this Christmas that my 9 year old daughter has just been questioning me on.

Who left Man City for Barcelona recently - this five the answer as Brahmin Diaz - she pointed out he went to real though.... pretty poor show that

On an aside on signings - this is a question from the Man City annual this Christmas that my 9 year old daughter has just been questioning me on.

Who left Man City for Barcelona recently - this five the answer as Brahmin Diaz - she pointed out he went to real though.... pretty poor show that

To be fair he’s barely been seen since so I’ll let them off

I'm going left field Gareth barry
All the rest have done what it said on the tin
Worst mahrez so much talent with no compass and no idea of teamwork or what the white posts are for. Also drives me mad how he does a woeful shot and puts his hands on his face

I'm going left field Gareth barry
All the rest have done what it said on the tin
Worst mahrez so much talent with no compass and no idea of teamwork or what the white posts are for. Also drives me mad how he does a woeful shot and puts his hands on his face
You’ve had far too much eggnog mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.