Last Film You Saw

Beauty and the beast, live action or whatever they call it, loved watching the Disney version with my girls, really loved this one. Wish I could have seen it with my grandkids, great film...

Your Name

I was somewhat disappointed considering it’s widely regarded as one of the best anime films ever made.

It’s a visual treat and has a great soundtrack but the story is convoluted and they could have cut the run time by 10-15 minutes.

I much preferred Ponyo, Spirited Away, My Neighbour Totoro and Grave of the Fireflies.

Just out of star wars.

Impressions, was alright sci-fi dare and I didn't come out dissapointed, bit also not blown away.
It may have just salvaged the trilogy with decent enough first and third set of films sandwiching the shite that was the last jedi.

Overall though not a patch on the originals

The Terminator

I hadn’t seen the film in years. The soundtrack has not aged well.

It’s a shame Michael Biehn never became a major star. He’s been great in pretty much every role I’ve seen him in.

The Terminator

I hadn’t seen the film in years. The soundtrack has not aged well.

It’s a shame Michael Biehn never became a major star. He’s been great in pretty much every role I’ve seen him in.
The best of the series, IMO. It had a grittiness to it. Some of the sequels were dire. And the new one has had very mixed reviews. They're in danger of killing the goose that laid the golden egg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.