Premier League (Boxing Day) Games

I have no problem with recognising the quality of their team, which is probably the best in Europe at present. I despise their club and their supporters, and nothing is going to change that. Unless the club and the supporters change. And hell will freeze over before that happens.
Even during the years when they were being dominated by United they had a cocky entitlement about them that is unlike any other set of supporters that I know of.

Chalk and cheese this performance against them to when the played us. We had to work really hard, whereas the scousers are coasting through this game in second gear. Had them nailed on to drop points today. Oh well.

At risk of a torrent of abuse, I have to say this is a very good Liverpool team. They are making a fairly decent Leicester look very ordinary. There is no chance they are going to blow the league this year and to be fair they deserve to win it. Any team that wins as many games as they do deserves to win the League, just like we did the last two seasons.

Having said that, come on Leicester, make a game of it.

No dissent from 99% of posters that they are a very good team. I think what upsets people is the amount of help they get from the officials

Leicester look slow & weak easy for Liverpool . Be 0-3 this
Their defending was shit for that goal. Not sure why people are praising it as some amazing, undefendable cross, it was defendable.

Is it because the deluded shites have been saying that TAA can cross as good as De Bruyne all season?... Next they'll be telling us they have two De Bruyne's in defence and there will be sheep on here who will repeat it, as always.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.