Premier League (Boxing Day) Games

Questions need to be asked as to how this **** of a ref sees that as a pen but TAA at Anfield isn’t. It’s inexplicable

They have perfected the art of cutting off passing lanes and pressing where the ball will go and not just where it is currently. Masters at it. They have deserved to walk the league this year, by far the most complete team. And their fullbacks are pretty much the two best attacking fullbacks in the world right now. Having one of them would be a huge advantage, but having both? It’s like activating God mode.

We need a good summer window. A great one even!

I remember saying about a month ago that TTA is the best right back in the world and people on here thought I was being stupid...
I wouldnt say he is, but then again I dont think the talent pool is very large either.

But hes not a very good defender. Best delivery in the league behind De bruyne though, and the vision to go with it

whoever said Liverpool would get a pen to make it 2-0 and one of Milner's first touches would be to take it was spot on.

Funny how they get those decisions to completely kill the game with 20 minutes to go.

They aren’t as star studded as their record suggests so I don’t think they’ll struggle replacing them. All of their midfielders are system players who are engines running tirelessly for 90 mins for instance. They’ve got a great front 3 but have done the job with other players (e.g vs everton). I think they’ll struggle if they end up winning the league as teams will line up differently against them and I don’t think they’ll do as well if teams sit back and defend the way they do against us

No they’re no star studded, but VVD, Mane, & salad are real and Barca players in waiting. They get the most out of their squad at the moment we don’t. But.... we’ve badly missed Leroy this year. When it’s goiny badly he’s the go to guy. It’s a blip just hope this season motivates Pep. Var doesn’t help though you can literally see it deflate everyone of our players whilst conversely it boosts everyone of theirs

Bollocks. It was a nothing foul that happens 10 times per game.
Did he or did he not injure him though? Sure it may not have been his intention but there was no apology or anything which is harsh considering he’s done his ACL. He’s a great player going forward (not convinced by him defensively) but that doesn’t change the fact that he’s a bastard

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.