Premier League (Boxing Day) Games

Pointless getting worked up about it as we already softened Leicester last game. As for them lot winning it they still needed a leg up in winning the league.

Aston Villa is the team this season who I think was the closest of winning against Liverpool. They had a 1-0 when Liverpool equalized in the 87th minute and then actually won the game in the 94th which was fkng out of this world. They are a team really pushing it until the last second of a game but eventually they will drop. Scoring two goals within the games last 7 minutes is just so unlikely. Liverpool seem more likely to drop points against mid-table clubs than the top ones.

They have perfected the art of cutting off passing lanes and pressing where the ball will go and not just where it is currently. Masters at it. They have deserved to walk the league this year, by far the most complete team. And their fullbacks are pretty much the two best attacking fullbacks in the world right now. Having one of them would be a huge advantage, but having both? It’s like activating God mode.

We need a good summer window. A great one even!
A young team also,we will find it tough to match them over the next few years unless we get our transfer strategy right.

What a dick Ally McCoist is, he’s just said at City Leicester weren’t very good but tonight Liverpool have outclassed them. So when we beat them they are shit but when Liverpool it’s because Liverpool have been fantastic. Fuck me
Crouchino, Ninja, Bosnian Blue, Super Si, and others will disagree, MCoist had turned into a right twat, Dippers are ****s.

Liverpool hardly spent anything last summer....did they? I expect them to spend a lot next summer as well. Not going to be easy catching them.

Liverpool could have caved in after last season...they haven't.

On the the other hand we have regressed and to be honest we looked fucked. Where is the energy they are showing? We are reduced to strolling about with practically no pace or dynamism in the team.

Aston Villa is the team this season who I think was the closest of winning against Liverpool. They had a 1-0 when Liverpool equalized in the 87th minute and then actually won the game in the 94th which was fkng out of this world. They are a team really pushing it until the last second of a game but eventually they will drop. Scoring two goals within the games last 7 minutes is just so unlikely. Liverpool seem more likely to drop points against mid-table clubs than the top ones.
Like United because lower places pack the box and leave no spaces behind to attack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.