Wolves (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been to observe / stalk the team transferring from their train to coach at Stafford station. Didn't see Stones or Silva. Not sure if Jesus was there (although hard to tell when they are hidden under hoods etc), but apart from that, seemed to be the full squad.
Don't get why they'd bother with the train at all, just sit on the coach for an hour down the M6.

if all goes to plan another record falls today

Victory would see City boss Pep Guardiola reach 100 Premier League wins, and break the record for fewest games needed to reach the landmark. He has won 99 of 132 matches, and is set to overhaul Jose Mourinho, who registered his 100th win in his 142nd game.

What an idiot I am. Sitting here patiently waiting for the match to start, only to just now realize that starts at 2:45pm my time, not 2:45pm your time. I just went from it being 5 mins away to 5 hrs away.

Reactions: cjn
What an idiot I am. Sitting here patiently waiting for the match to start, only to just now realize that starts at 2:45pm my time, not 2:45pm your time. I just went from it being 5 mins away to 5 hrs away.
We’re 3-0 up mate.

Er yes, that's not too brilliant! I have to keep on my toes because I've got an hour's difference with k.o. time in U.K., and sometimes without you even asking them to your bloody devices like mobiles, iPads and suchlike adjust without effing telling you.
What amazed me was that a few years back I flew over for a conference in Ontario. When we got to the coast of Newfoundland, I thought, "Oh that's it, in Canada, flight over, we're nearly at Pearson Airport." I think it was something like three full hours on to Toronto. Canada is a Ridiculously Big Country. They should shrink it or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.